Guided Walking & Hiking Tours in Italy’s Dolomites
Small Group Tours – Personalized Trips
Looking for an active, healthy and personalized tour that is expertly organized, stress-free and fun?
Then you are at the right website.
Dolomites small group, six-day luxury walking tours for $2,995 per person
ALL-inclusive (except for airfare) June – October
“After spending all of my life traveling and exploring much of this planet – I’ve discovered an incredible place – the Dolomites!
Here you can experience nature and the majesty of these breath-taking mountains while enjoying some of the world’s best walking, and while staying nearby in luxury in some of the most friendly and comfortable hotels in some of the most picturesque and villages in the world.” Gary Scott – World renowned walking and travel guide.
The Dolomites of Northern Italy – often referred to as “the world’s most enchanting mountains” – are an adventurer’s paradise:
• Incredible walking and hiking trails for all fitness & skill levels.
• A rich variety of amazing landscapes and spectacular vistas.
• Quaint Tyrolean villages in picturesque green valleys.
• Unbelievable world-class cuisine and local wines and beers.
• And a peaceful yet energetic vibe with warm & friendly locals.
Recently honored with UNESCO World Heritage Nature Site status – the Dolomites are literally Europe’s best-kept secret and hands-down one of the world’s best holiday destinations for walking, hiking and exploring. After 50 years of exploring the world and 30 years guiding walking tours all over the planet we believe this area of the Alps is the overall BEST for views, culture, history, food, fun and atmosphere.
We use the extensive cable car system to avoid big uphills and descents and to get to the choicest walking trails and the best views quickly, leaving plenty of time to enjoy all the rest the Dolomites has to offer.
Just a few reasons why you will love my six-day tours of the Dolomites:
• Since 1984 I have led over 250 adventure travel trips all over the world including two expeditions up Mount Everest.
• I have guided over 1,000 satisfied clients from around the world and have never had anyone have an accident.
• I have led over 80 tours in the Dolomites over the last seven summers and so I know exactly where to take people.
• My trips are at a luxury level for an affordable all-inclusive price of $2,995 per person for six days.
• Traveling alone? I get many singles. Each person gets their own room with attached bath at no additional cost or fees.
• I limit my groups to a maximum of eight and I attract fun, active and enthusiastic people who love the mountains.
• I tailor made custom trips for all ages, skill and fitness levels.
Our Dolomites tours start in Venice on most Sundays throughout the summer and finish back in Venice on Friday late afternoon.
We travel in luxury 9 seater vans and stay in hand picked family run 4 star luxury hotels that you will love and one night in a cosy 3 star mountain lodge, again with your own room and attached bathrooms.
Each tour is tailored to the desires, goals and skill levels of the group and range from easy walks to more challenging hikes. You can challenge yourself as much or as little as you like.
The trip cost of $2,995 per person covers all meals (which are fabulous), five nights hotel accommodation, transportation, cable cars, park entrance fees and guide fees with no hidden costs or extras. All you have to do is get to Venice where most of our guests stay two nights exploring this unique floating city before the walking tour begins. We take care of everything else so you do not have to worry about a thing – just to relax and have a blast!
We walk at a pace that anyone in good health will enjoy and there are mountain lodges (Italian refugio’s) every few miles where we can stop and have a snack or a coffee, or even a glass of wine and strudel later in the day.
I guarantee that you will love our walks and that this will be one of the best weeks of your life!