Guided Walking & Hiking Tours in Italy’s Dolomites
Offering small group, six-day luxury walking tours in the Dolomites for $3,495 per person
ALL-inclusive (except for airfare) for trips June through September
If you have been looking for an active and highly personalized tour that is expertly organized, stress-free and fun then you have found the right place.
Hi, I am Gary Scott and I have led over 100 walking tours in the Dolomites over the past eight summers. I would love to show you the very BEST of this amazing area so you can maximize your time and experience here.
Our walking tours will allow you to experience nature and the majesty of these breath-taking mountains while enjoying amazing trails and vistas. During the tour we stay at wonderful 4 star hotels located in some of the most spectacular and picturesque villages in the world.
The Dolomites have an extensive trail system that allow us a wide variety of choices every day. We use an extensive cable car system to avoid big uphills and descents to get to the choicest walking trails and the best views quickly, leaving plenty of time to enjoy all the rest the Dolomites has to offer.
I am very passionate about this very unique and special place as well as the local people I have been lucky enough to get to know. Feel free to call me anytime 435-729-9107 to discuss this once in a lifetime trip.
The Dolomites of Northern Italy are often referred to as “the world’s most enchanting mountains – and they are an adventurer’s paradise.
Our walking tours take advantage of all the mountains have to offer which includes:
• Incredible walking and hiking trails for all fitness & skill levels.
• A rich variety of amazing landscapes and spectacular vistas.
• Quaint Tyrolean villages in picturesque green valleys.
• Unbelievable world-class cuisine and local wines and beers.
• A peaceful yet energetic vibe with warm & friendly locals.
Recently honored with UNESCO World Heritage Nature Site status – the Dolomites are one of Europe’s best-kept secret and are definitely one of the world’s best holiday destinations for walking, hiking and exploring. After 50 years of exploring the world and 30 years guiding walking tours all over the planet we believe this area of the Alps is one of the overall BEST for views, culture, history, food, fun and atmosphere.
A few reasons why you will love Gary Scott’s personally guided six-day tours of the Dolomites:
• Gary Scott has personally led over 250 adventure travel trips all over the world which includes two expeditions up Mount Everest.
• Guided over 1,000 satisfied clients from around the world
• After guiding over 100 tours in the Dolomites over the last eight summers, Gary knows the best these mountains have to offer
• The trips are at a luxury level for an affordable all-inclusive price of $3,495 per person for six days.
• If you are traveling solo there is no single supplement fee added to the trip price and each single traveler person gets their own regular size room
• Group size is limited to a maximum of ten guests and I attract fun, active and enthusiastic people who love the mountain and being out in nature.
• These custom trips are great for all ages, skill and fitness levels, though we do not mix children under 18 with adults unless it is a specific family trip or the trip booked that way.
Our Dolomites tours start in Venice on most Sundays throughout the summer and finish back in Venice on Friday late afternoon.
We travel in luxury 9 seater vans and stay in hand picked family run 4 star luxury hotels that you will love and one special night in a cozy 3 star mountain lodge.
Each tour is tailored to the desires, goals and skill levels of the group and range from easy walks to more challenging hikes. You can challenge yourself as much or as little as you like.
The trip cost of $3,495 per person covers all meals (which are fabulous), five nights hotel accommodation, transportation, cable cars, park entrance fees and guide fees with no hidden costs or extras. All you have to do is get to Venice where most of our guests stay two nights exploring this unique floating city before the walking tour begins. We take care of everything else so you do not have to worry about a thing. The goal is just to relax and have an amazing time experiencing this unique part of the world.
We walk at a pace that anyone in good health will enjoy and there are mountain lodges (Italian refugios) every few miles where we can stop and have a snack or a coffee, or even a glass of wine and strudel later in the day.
I guarantee that you will love our walks and that this will be one of the best weeks of your life!