Croatian Trip Extensions
• Dolomites Walking Tours
• The Other Side of Italy Tours
• Slovenia Walking & Multi-Adventure Tour
If you are planning to spend a fun week exploring Croatia – why not stay with us for a few more days or another week and enjoy one, or more of these great extensions. The Dolomites, the Other Side of Italy, and Slovenia are all located very close to each other.
“Thank you for a fabulous trip, which far exceeded our expectations.” – Courtney, NC
Dolomites Walking Tours
Join one of our scheduled one-week luxury walking tours in July, August and
September with Right Path Adventures founder and walking guide Gary Scott, or go walking in the Dolomites for as many days as you like with one of our local guides. We stay in 3-4 star hotels in fairy-tale villages, eat great food and take spectacular walks with only a daypack chosen to match your level of ability, fitness and interests. If you can walk around New York City or Disneyland for a day you can handle these walks.
After leading over 40 one-week trips to this amazing area Gary knows how to show you the best of the Dolomites. For more details click here, or email Gary Scott at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Other Side of Italy Tour
Let “Chi Chi” Bjornstad – a local Right Path Adventures guide, show you a fabulous time in this area of northern Italy – easily reached from Croatia. Originally from Norway, Chi Chi has lived on Lake Garda near the Dolomites, for 12 years.
She speaks Norwegian, English and Italian and knows the area very well and everyone has a great time with her. When she is not leading a tour or a walk in the Dolomites Chi Chi organizes weddings and birthday parties on stunning Lake Garda.
Book a few days or up to a week with Chi Chi and choose exactly what you want to see and do with your own private guide, some options include:
• Take a pleasure cruise on Chi Chi’s boat and swim in beautiful Lake Garda.
• Visit an incredible Roman villa and ancient ruins in Sirmione.
• Take a tour and have a fabulous lunch and wine tasting at local wineries.
• Take the cable car up Monte Baldo for a great walk and spectacular views.
• Explore and shop and dine in the ancient walled city of Bolzano.
• Visit Reinhold Messner’s 500-year-old castle and mountain art exhibit.
• See “Otzi” – the worlds oldest 5,500 year-old preserved mummy in Bolzano.
• Stroll through one of the top botanical gardens in Europe in Merano.
• Visit Romeo and Juliet’s balcony and touch her statue in Verona.
• Relax and enjoy the beauty and serenity of Largo di Garda.
* Tour prices depend on the number of days you would like to go for and how many people are in your group – group discounts are available. Please email Gary Scott at: email@example.com to discuss tour options and costs.
“You know so much history of each place and know so many people – it was great!” Wenche, Italy
Slovenia Walking & Multi-Adventure Tour
We can also take you on an incredible trip to visit and explore Slovenia, even privately outside of our regular trip schedule. Slovenia is situated nearby right between Croatia and Italy – and what a delight it is!
It’s a country of endless variety – Tuscan-like vineyards, world famous underground curiosities, fascinating castles and towns, coastal resorts, spectacular mountains and lakes, and beautiful forests. There are lot’s of active things to do, the people are warm and friendly, and tourism is just starting to blossom.
Get more information about our new and very fun Slovenia Walking tour & Multi-Adventure Tour here or by emailing Gary Scott at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The bottom line is that we have contacts and connections all over Europe and can help you plan an incredible trip – wherever you’d like to go or what ever you’d like to do.