Croatian Sailing Trips - Dates & Details
A one-week tour of the northern coast of Croatia, while getting from one cool place to another on a skippered sailboat. This trip is not about sailing or for sailors (most of the time we are cruising on the motor) – we simply believe that seeing Croatia from the sea is the BEST way to fully experience and appreciate this unique place. So, come and join travel guide Gary Scott for a fantastic tour of this beautiful and friendly up and coming European country!
“Thank you for a stellar week enjoying the islands and villages of Croatia.” Gina, CA
Our scheduled tours start each Saturday afternoon at the seaside resort town of Pula, Croatia. Rovinj is an easy and scenic 3-hour luxury fast ferry or bus ride from Venice, which we can help you arrange. Otherwise Pula has an international airport. The trip ends the next Saturday morning in Pula, Croatia, where you can stay longer, or head off to your next destination. For some great ideas on where else to go nearby in Italy, or check out our walking tours in the Dolomites in Italy, in Slovenia or in Croatia.
Croatia Sailing Vacations: What’s Included
• You’ll enjoy (7) great days of guided sailing and walks and/or exploring
• 7 night’s accommodation on our yacht (sometimes with your own bathroom)
• 7 hearty and nutritious breakfasts and lunches (dinners are on your own at nearby restaurants).
• Swimming, snorkeling and paddle boarding
The combination of a variety of crystal clear waters, a beautiful coastline, great walks once we dock and fascinating seaside towns to explore. Enjoy great food, and getting to know our local friends makes for a really unique and special experience you will never forget.
This is a fully guided soft adventure tour suitable for all ages.
More into walking – then check out our Croatia Walking Tours here.
“I agree with you, sailing the Croatian coast is THE way to see this fabulous country.” – Denise, CA
Croatia Sailing Trip Price
* $1,995 (All-inclusive, per person, land cost only, seven nights on-board (double) accommodation, all breakfast & lunches, guiding and all sailing costs.) We charge a single supplement of $500 if you want your own cabin.
2013 Croatia Sailing Trip Dates
* Contact us for seeing Croatia on land or on a sailboat at any other time.
|June 15 – June 22 (SOLD OUT)|
|• June 22 – June 29 (SOLD OUT)|
* We organize shorter or longer tours and private trips – contact us for more details at: 435-729-9107, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org