Everest Treks: Trip Dates & Details
Join mountain guide Steven Tickle for an incredible Nepal trek to the base of Mount Everest. We know how to do this trekking trip right! Our Nepal treks trip is limited to 12 trekkers and it usually fills up six months in advance. So don’t delay in contacting us about this amazing adventure.
“Thanks for your attention to every detail.” Mark & Lori, UT
• October 19 – November 9, 2013
• October 11 - November 1, 2014
* We do organize other treks and sightseeing in Nepal – contact us for more details at: 435-729-9107, or email us at: email@example.com
Himalaya Trekking: A Warning Not to Try & Save a Buck
Be careful when you compare prices from other companies. Many do not cover flights to and from Lukla airstrip and they do not stay at the nicer lodges and hotels like we do. Trekking in the Himalayas is not where you want to try and save a buck – we are VERY good at what we do, and we pay for many creature comforts other companies do not cover. We are not the most expensive nor are we the cheapest Nepal trek, but we believe we give the best service out there and the best value for the trip fee.
With Right Path Adventures you can be in contact with your trek guide from the very start to the very end of your trek, please contact Steven Tickle directly at: 425-830-3590 or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“One of the best experiences of my life.” Leigh, IL
Right Path Adventures Everest Base Camp Treks Include:
- Unmatched service & comforts
- Four nights accommodation
- four breakfasts and two dinners at a 4/5-star hotel in Kathmandu
- Flights to and from Lukla airstrip
- ALL meals and comfortable lodging once on the trail
- 17 trekking days
- An expert trek guide – Steven Tickle
- Sherpa guides, and gear/duffle transportation on the trail
- A lifetime of memories…
• $3,495* (Per person – double occupancy; land cost only – no international airfares)
* The single supplement fee is $300, and group discounts are available. Travel insurance is mandatory on this trip and we can help you with this.
Nepal Trekking: Fitness and Acclimatization
We are experts at this! Please contact us directly if you have any specific questions or concerns about your ability to do this trek. You will cover only 30 miles in ten days – the pace is slow and relaxed so that everyone has plenty of time to acclimate to the altitude.
We usually have a 90-95% success rate with getting our Himalayan trekkers up Kala Pattar (18,450ft) – which offers trekkers the best view of Mount Everest, and/or to Everest Base Camp (17,000ft). “Fitness” is not an issue, per see, because we do not trek quickly at all – body management is the key and we know that “if” you listen to what we tell you – you will succeed.
“Spectacular! Breathtaking! Awesome – thank you! Larry & Lilly, CO
Everest Treks – Where We Meet: Kathmandu, Nepal
Our Nepal trek meeting point is Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal. You will be met at the airport and taken to our 4/5-star host hotel. Kathmandu sightseeing tours will be organized from there for the group and two days later you will fly into the mountains to start your ten-day trek to Everest Base Camp.
Once on your Himalayan trek you will stay in comfortable lodges and hotels and enjoy nutritious and tasty western food as well as delicious traditional Nepalese dishes. Once back in Kathmandu we’ll have a final group dinner then leave for home on November 9 (you’ll be back home the same day.)