Dolomites Tours Extensions
• The Other Side of Italy Tour
• Slovenia Walking & Multi-Adventure Tour
• Croatia Walking Tour or Sailing Tour
If you are planning to spend a fun week exploring the Dolomites – why not stay with us for a few more days, or another week, and enjoy one or more of these great extensions. Croatia, Slovenia, and the Dolomites are all located within hours of each other.
We had a fantastic time in those majestic mountains – pure serenity.
Lilly – CO
The Other Side of Italy
Let “Chi Chi” Bjornstad, a local Right Path Adventures guide, show you a fabulous time in this area of northern Italy – easily reached from the Dolomites. Originally from Norway, Chi Chi has lived on Lake Garda near the Dolomites, for 12 years. She speaks Norwegian, English and Italian and knows the area very well. Everyone has a great time with her. When she is not leading tours, Chi Chi organizes weddings and birthday parties on stunning Lake Garda.
Book a few days or up to a week with Chi Chi and choose exactly what you want to see and do with your own private guide, some options include:
• Take a pleasure cruise on Chi Chi’s boat and swim in beautiful Lake Garda.
• Visit an incredible Roman villa and ancient ruins in Sirmione.
• Take a tour and have a fabulous lunch and wine tasting at local wineries.
• Take the cable car up Monte Baldo for a great walk and spectacular views.
• Explore and shop and dine in the ancient walled city of Bolzano.
• Visit Reinhold Messner’s 500-year-old castle and mountain art exhibit.
• See “Otzi” – the worlds oldest 5,500 year-old preserved mummy in Bolzano.
• Stroll through one of the top botanical gardens in Europe in Merano.
• Visit Romeo and Juliet’s balcony and touch her statue in Verona.
• Relax and enjoy the beauty and serenity of Largo di Garda.
* The “Other Side of Italy” tour prices depend on the number of days you would like to go for and how many people are in your group – group discounts are available. Please email Gary Scott at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss tour options and costs.
There are no words to describe it – you have to experience it for yourself.
Larry, Colorado, USA
Slovenia Walking & Multi-Adventure Tour
We can also take you on an incredible trip to visit and explore Slovenia, even privately outside of our regular trip schedule. Slovenia is situated nearby right between Croatia and Italy – and what a delight it is! It’s a country of endless variety – Tuscan-like vineyards, world famous underground curiosities, fascinating castles and towns, coastal resorts, spectacular mountains and lakes, and beautiful forests. There are lot’s of active things to do, the people are warm and friendly, and tourism is just starting to blossom.
Croatia Walking Tours or Sailing Trips
We can also take you on an incredible trip to visit and explore Croatia, even privately outside of our regular trip schedule. Croatia is located right next to Slovenia and we know the best places to go. Get more details about our one-week Croatia Walking Tours or our Croatia Sailing Tours, or by emailing Gary Scott at: email@example.com – or stay only a few days and check out the sights with one of our local expert guides.
The bottom line is that we have contacts and connections all over Europe and can help you plan an incredible trip – wherever you’d like to go or what ever you’d like to do.