Dolomites Walking Tour Dates & Details (2014)
A Seven day Italian walking tour at its best.
Join expert guide Gary Scott for a fantastic tour of this new UNESCO World Heritage Site – the amazing Dolomites!
Dolomites 7-Day Tour Package: Great Value
We do not charge a single supplement fee.
• Six nights accommodation
• Six great breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
• Five days guided walking
• Safe transportation in comfortable vans
• Plenty of flexibility to do what YOU want to do
• All cable cars, all park entry fees
• All guiding charges are included
$2,995 All-inclusive, per person, land cost only.
Dolomites Walking Tour Dates
Join Gary Scott for expertly guided and organized small-group walking tours in the Dolomites of Northern Italy from June through October. On our tours we get many singles – who fit right in – as well as couples, groups of friends and families.
• DWT# 01 – June 29 – July 5
• DWT# 02 – July 6 – July 12
• DWT# 03 – July 13 – July 19
• DWT# 04 – July 20 – July 26
• DWT# 05 – July 27 – August 2
• DWT# 06 – August 3 – August 9
• DWT# 07 – August 17 – August 23
• DWT# 08 – August 24 – August 30
• DWT #09 – August 31 – September 6
• DWT# 10 – September 7 – September 13
• DWT# 11 – September 14 – September 20
• DWT# 12 – September 21 – September 27
We have not yet created a schedule for 2015. Please feel free to contact us if you’d like to reserve some spaces for the following year.
Dolomites Guided Tours – Where We Meet
Our Dolomite Walking Tours (DWT), starts at noon on Sunday. We meet at Piazza Roma in Venice, with a 3 hour drive to our starting point in the Dolomites. The tours end on the following Saturday at noon with a 2 hour drive back to Venice.
What’s Included in Your Dolomite Walking Vacation
• (5) great days of guided walking in the Dolomite Italian Alps
• (6) nights 3-4 star accommodation at (3) different family-run inns/hotels
• all meals: (6) nutritious and delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners
• Each person gets their own room, there is no single person supplement
• The price is all inclusive. There are NO hidden costs, NO surprises
You only need to carry a light daypack while luggage is transported from inn to inn. Some days we walk from one inn to the next, other days we use a van to get there. The combination of a variety of great walks, unique and cozy inns, great food, and getting to know our local friends makes for a really magical experience.
* We organize shorter or longer tours and private tours. Contact us for more details at: 435-729-9107, or email us at: email@example.com
Dolomites Walking Tours
There is a maximum of eight guests with similar walking fitness levels, interest, and experience. Most of our “day-walks” can be done by anyone! No prior experience is necessary, and no “special” gear or clothing is required. Carry only a light daypack. Walk as little or as much as you want each day at your own pace.
We use cable cars whenever possible to get to the better views quicker and easier and to save our knees. We stop often along the trail for drinks and for great local food at the many “refugios”(mountain lodges.)
Our “easy” day-walks are 2-4 hours/day, have minimal inclines and require “no-sweat”. The “moderate” walks are 3-6 hours/day and have some hilly sections. Our “challenging” walks are all-day outings with ventures into more remote areas on more rugged trails. I will match you up on a tour with people of similar fitness and walking interests and am very good at assessing what types of walks you would enjoy, whether you are fit or unfit, 8 or 80.
“We really appreciated your knowledge of this amazing place.” Charlie, NC
“We had an absolutely fabulous time – the places your took us to were breathtaking.” Steve, NC
“Thank you for a fabulous trip, which far exceeded our expectations.” Courtney, NC